- Isn't that the way it is all over?
- Home school if you can, seems the only alternative.
- I am surprised that this information was made public.
- More shocking, is that only 7 per cent were above average.
- Can you guess that these teachers are unionized?
- Probably pulling down for 9 months work, $70,000 or more salary, plus benefits.
- We have not read in the report what type of students are being schooled.
- An important factor is missing.
- Can't make candy out of dirt.
Read more from the NEW YORK POST by Julia Marsh, Antonio Antenucci and Helen Freund.