- Don't invest in any government subsidized ventures.
Now you’d think, given this extraordinary sight, given the fact that this is creating jobs, generating power, helping to keep our environment clean, making us more competitive globally. You’d think that everybody would be supportive of solar power,” Obama said before a backdrop of thousands of solar panels soaking up the desert sun.
- After a desert sandstorm, think brown out of Las Vegas.
- How many people will it take to remove the sand?
- Oh, they are going to have a helicopter fly close and blow it clean. Sarcasm ends.
- Obama, how will solar power, ships, cars, and airplanes?
- Medieval power source back again.