Saturday, May 26, 2012

Senate Candidate Warren, Maintains That Her Indian Ancestry Is True.

  • So what! Does American Indian ancestry make you a better candidate?
  • She is caught in a lie, and she should admit it and get out of the the race.
  • She is stupid to even defend, when she cannot prove it.
  • So she got through Harvard getting passing grades because she was a minority. Shame!
  • Now she wants to be a U.S. Senator.
  • In Massachusetts, it might happen.
An excerpt from the report,
“And does it include Indian background?” one reporter asked, according to the first report by masslive.com that was aired on several local Boston TV stations..
“Yes! Yes!” Warren said.
“How do you know that?”
Warren answered, “Because my mother told me so. This is how I live. My mother, my grandmother, my family. This is my family.
  • She is an embarrassment to her party, friends and family. 
More from POLITICO BY M.J. Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment