Thursday, August 23, 2012

Unusual Skin Rashes Traced to Tattoo Ink.

  • I presume the tattoo ink is used from one customer to the next. The artist being careful to sterilize the needles, but the ink may retain all kinds of bacteria. 
  • Foolish fad and might be deadly!
  • I could never understand this fad, must be the wiring of these people.
  • I know everybody does it, some of these kids explain to old fuddy duddy me; but I thought you did these things to be different?
  • It can cause a serious infection, as the news report states.
  • Nowadays, many are having the tramp stamp removed so they can get a job.
  • Employers know this is a sign. 
  • Don't hire them, this would be a prudent decision for the company and co-workers.
  • Cost $200 for the first visit for the removal, and the visits can be many.
A very interesting news report from SCIENCE NEWS by Nathan Seppa.

No comments:

Post a Comment