Monday, July 25, 2011

Speaker Boehner Says Obama is Worried About Next Election.

Speaker Boehner staying strong.
An excerpt from the news report.
Last Sunday, I thought there was an agreement,” Boehner said on Fox News Sunday. “On Tuesday, the president said they need more revenue. [House Leader Eric] Cantor (R-Va.) and I said no.”
Boehner said this back and forth went on all week, until on Friday he made the decision to step back from the negotiation table.
“My last offer is still out there. I've never taken my last offer off the table, and they never agreed to my last offer,” Boehner added. On the other hand, “It may be pretty hard to put humpty dumpty back together again.”
Obama playing games in a desperate situation for our nation. Shamful!
Read more from The Hill by Alicia M. Cohn.

No comments:

Post a Comment