- Our top General Dempsey is introducing this.
- Common sense would prevail saying this is a crazy idea!
- How many women are really behind this?
- Is there a shortage of men?
- With unemployment at record high, I wager there is a long line of men waiting to join the Army.
- In World War II, we had a severe men shortage to wage the war, but no women ever served in combat.
- A review of officer corp is needed; as well as what the academy is teaching our warriors.
- Teach them to win battles, not to appease politicians.
- Just some thoughts for today.
More to read from this excellent report from the FRONT PAGE MAGAZINE by Daniel Greenfield.