Saturday, April 6, 2013

Obama's Unemployment Problems Creates An Increase In Disability Cliams.

  • How many of these so called disabled can be trained for another position?
  • They should be called in every year for examination and ordered to learn another trade or skill; like they are doing in the UK.
  • Back pain does not prevent the claimant from performing many other tasks.
  • Back pain is hard to disprove, that's why it is so common.
  • I can't play my drum anymore because I lost my hearing. Sarcasm off.
  • Search on the net for disability, and you can see the list of attorneys or others offering to get you on the program, for a fee of course.
  • This has been going on for years, and I have never seen a congress person get on the floor and ask for an investigation.
  • Just some thoughts for today.
More to read from INVESTORS BUSINESS DAILY by John Merline.

No comments:

Post a Comment