Monday, October 11, 2010

Governor Sarah Palin Endorses 26 Combat Vets For Congress

Found this important website while roaming on Lucianne.com. The website is Combat Veterans For Congress

You can view on the website pictures of all the Combat Veterans For Congress. Here is an except of Governor Palin's endorsement.  Other notables are also endorsing these vets, view their statements on the site.


Governor Palin in her endorsement statement of Combat Veterans For Congress said: "Last week I campaigned for a true American hero, John McCain, and this week I'd ask you to join me in supporting a new generation of heroes who are heeding their country's call for leadership in Washington." Governor Palin goes on to say, "There are a number of great veteran candidates running for office this year, and there are some excellent organizations dedicated to helping them, including Combat Veterans For Congress PAC. I believe that these great veterans will fight for us in D.C. to uphold and defend our Constitution as courageously in the halls of Congress as they did on the field of battle.
"I'm so honored to offer my support to these American heroes, and I hope you'll join me in helping them so that they can serve us all in Washington. America, if you love your freedom, thank a Vet! And if you're looking for leaders who believe in integrity, service, and country first, look to our Veterans," concludes Governor Palin.

What a change in our congress, when these vets get elected, taking care of us again.

No comments:

Post a Comment