Saturday, October 9, 2010

I Have Not Seriously Twitted:Here Are 10 Reasons We Should. From Psychology Today

A post from website of Psychology Today featuring Dr. Stephanie Sarkis, a noted author on books on ADD/ADHD and Autism. Dr. Sarkis has won major awards for her research on ADHD and brain function.

Her article titled " 10 Reason Why You Should Tweet (on twitter)".Quoting from her column, "The first reason is you can get great customer service from companies." This reason alone drew my interest, you have problems or you can find out about deals from companies before being released to the public.

The remaining reasons, I believe useful for many of us; here is another reason I have quoted partially from the post. "You can get more involved in your cause. I'm into pet rescue, and there are a lot of groups on twitter that support that cause."

So go to the link and find where twitting may help you.

I am convinced. Going to hop on Twitter like the good Dr. suggests! 

No comments:

Post a Comment