Friday, October 22, 2010

NPR Fires Juan Williams For Voicing His Feeling. First Amendment Controlled By Political Correctness?

A debate exchange resulting in the firing of Juan Williams is shown here on Mediate and it gets hot. Megyn Kelly trying to establish if CAIR director was pleased with the firing. He did not answer that question and dodged other questions by talking over Megyn. See the video for yourself on the link.

I am with Juan Williams; if I see a Muslim and especially several all in their garments, getting on board my flight,  I am going to get very nervous, I may have to have them leave or I leave, I will make a real fuss.

It seems our trying to be so perfect in our relations with those that want to kill us, is more important that making sure we are safe. Even though they may be safe for flight and all that, it does not make any sense for anybody to flaunt or stir up mistrust by wearing their traditional  garb. Do they enjoy causing this fuss? No real reason to be contrary when you are living here in the US of A, you should dress and honor our customs. Your customs you can leave at the border.

No comments:

Post a Comment