- Count all of their ballots, even of they are late!
- Democrats do everything possible to shut out military ballots.
- Depriving our military, who preserve the right to vote, is criminal.
- Democrats have had 4 years to insure that the military votes are counted.
- Someone has to be charged with criminal neglect.
- Is it any different than standing in front of the polls and restricting a military voter?
- Thousands of offices up for election, how many of these will have a 100 ballot or less difference.
- Military generally vote conservative, and this time they have no love for Obama and his ilk.
A group of Republican senators said Monday that thousands of voter ballots are unlikely to reach military service members until after Nov. 6.
One day ahead of the election, Sens. John Cornyn (R-Texas), Kelly Ayotte (R-N.H.), John McCain (R-Ariz.), Rob Portman (R-Ohio) and Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) sent a letter to Defense Secretary Leon Panetta to express their concern over delays in ballots reaching military voters
- One day before the election, these REPUBLICAN senators send a letter. SHAME! WHERE HAVE THEY BEEN?