- Will the general be under oath?
- If not, why not?
- First ask him to give his side of the scandal.
- Common decency would require that the general to do everything at his disposal to rescue our Americans, regardless of higher command.
- His area to defend , who would criticize his move to act quickly?
- Not the American people!
An excerpt from the Breitbart report report,
Article 99 is one of several parts of the UCMJ that spell out the duties of both commanders and troops while in combat. Part 9 of article 99 states that any service member, “Who does not afford all practicable relief and assistance to any troops, combatants, vessels, or aircraft of the armed forces belonging to the United States or their allies when engaged in battle” to be guilty of an offense. The UCMJ stipulates that charges should be brought in cases where an individual fails “to afford all practicable relief and assistance” whether by neglect or willfully failing to “do the utmost to perform that duty”.
- We will find out next week, hopefully.
This news report from BREITBART - BIG PEACE by Chuck Pfarrer.