Saturday, September 24, 2011

Get Rid of Federal Education Dept. Movement Revived Again.

This time around, more are serious about the idea. Especially when there is a shortage of funds. They want to cut the military budget, but do nothing about this worthless Education Dept.
Here is an excerpt from the report.
"I am going to promise to advocate the abolishment of the federal Department of Education," said former New Mexico Gov. Gary Johnson.
"What I would do as president of the United States is pass the mother of all repeal bills on education," said Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann. "Then I would go over to the Department of Education, I'd turn off the lights, I would lock the door and I would spend all the money back to the states and localities."
"You need to dramatically shrink the federal Department of Education, get rid of virtually all of its regulations," former House Speaker Newt Gingrich chimed in.
Finally, after all these years, we may get some action.

Read more from FOX NEWS.

No comments:

Post a Comment